Sensu Go is completely free up to 100 nodes, with simple pricing for SMBs and enterprise organizations alike. Getting started is easy & evaluating Sensu at scale (beyond 100 nodes) is a no brainer using our free 30-day trial. Contact sales to get a quote or learn more about our volume licensing discounts.
Sensu Plus is an integrated solution that provides Sensu users with access to the Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence™️ platform and observability suite – now available with simple, node-based pricing.Learn more about Sensu Plus
1. Additional nodes are purchased in 100-unit bundles.
2. The Enterprise plan has no limit on the maximum number of nodes under management, up to the amount purchased. You can have multiple instances of Sensu deployed with a total node count equal to what you have purchased.
3. A site is a cluster which can have one or more backends. Learn more about multi-cluster visibility with federation.
4. A node is an agent-managed entity, including Kubernetes pods; every entity with an agent is a node. Please contact sales for proxy entities or endpoints without agents.
5. If you are an existing Sumo Logic customer and wish to purchase Sensu Go, please contact us for options.
6. Looking for Sensu Go standalone pricing? Click here.
Check out our features to learn how Sensu can help you achieve complete visibility across every system, every protocol, every time.